Become a Member
In-Kind Gifts / Donations of Materials
The Friends of the Chesterfield County Public Library helps to support the library through the sale of donated material not needed for the Library’s collection. These materials are sold in the branches, at special book sales and online. We encourage the donation of useful materials in good condition.
Donations we accept:
- Electronics: iPads, iPhones, Android Pads, Kindles, Nooks, Tablets, and Laptops
- Books: Hardcover and paperback books of all kinds
- Professionally produced DVDs, CDs, audio-books, games for Wii, Wii U; PlayStation, 3, 4, 5 or Vita; and Xbox 360, One, or X.
NOTE: we do NOT accept:
- Medical books over 5 years old
- Test preparation guides over 5 years old
- Textbooks more than 10 years old
Contact us if you have a donation: email@example.com
The value of the contributed items may be tax-deductible.
Do you have Books, DVDs, CDs, Games, iPads, iPhones, Kindle, Nooks, Laptops you would like to donate?
If you are able, please continue to store them as the library branches cannot accept them at this time. If you have a large collection or donations that need to be removed immediately, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be able to help.