As a nonprofit organization that believes in enriching the lives of its community members, the Friends of the Chesterfield County Public Library is always on the lookout for the best and brightest volunteers. We have a variety of volunteer opportunities at the Library branches and for special events. We invite you to apply with Chesterfield County online today!
Friends Volunteer Positions
Members of the Friends of the Chesterfield County Library support and enhance library services in even more ways. Members may volunteer to assist for positions such as:
- Board Members (serve on the Board)
- Branch/Chapter Leader (leader, liaison, treasurer, secretary, historian, etc.)
- Assistants (serves those in leadership roles, recruiting members, designing materials, etc.)
- Committee Leaders (book sales, collections, directory, membership, planning, special projects, etc.)
- Project/Program Developers (marketing booths, annual meetings, special author events, etc.)
- Speakers (authors, community leaders, etc.)
Please note that a Chesterfield County Friends of the Library membership and a Chesterfield County Public Library card in good standing are required to become a volunteer.