I certify that all statements on my volunteer application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all information contained in this application as may be necessary regarding my volunteer services. Furthermore, I understand that:
- I am a volunteer for Friends of the Library, regardless of the location I work.
- I understand and agree that, as a volunteer, I must abide by the rules which govern the Chesterfield County Friends of the Library.
- I understand that I am not authorized to provide direct services to juveniles unless I have passed a Chesterfield County criminal background check.
- Volunteer service with Friends of the Library is at-will, which means that an individual’s volunteer services can be terminated at any time for any reason at the organization’s sole discretion.
- This application is not, and is not intended to be, a contract. False or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in termination of the volunteer relationship. I understand and agree that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the Library and the Friends of the Library.
*Please note that a Friends of the Library membership and an Chesterfield County Public Library card in good standing is required to become a volunteer.