Eat at Panera on February 2, 2019!
The Friends are partnering with Panera for a delicious donation opportunity. Simply eat at Panera, show them the flyer (on paper or on an electronic device) and Panera will give 20% of the proceeds to the Friends! Carefully review the information below for the dates, times and locations.
- Saturday February 2, 2019 – Panera, 11649 Midlothian Turnpike, Midlothian, VA 23113, 4:00-8:00 PM, Must present flyer for the promotion (paper or electronic). Flyer (PDF): FCCPL Panera Feb 2 2019
Become a Member
In Kind Gifts / Donations of Materials
The Friends of the Chesterfield County Public Library helps to support the library through the sale of donated material not needed for the Library’s collection. These materials are sold in the branches, at special book sales and online. We encourage the donation of useful materials in good condition.
Donations we can accept:
- Hardcover and paperback books, adult, teen, juvenile; fiction and nonfiction; and large print
- Professionally produced media items such as CDs, audio-books, game systems and games for Wii, Wii U; PlayStation, 3, 4 or Vita; and Xbox 360 or Xbox One
- Current magazines, complete sets of encyclopedias and unused workbooks
Exclusions include the following items that are more than five years old:
- Medical and financial advice books
- Test preparation guides
- Text books more than 10 years old are not accepted and only current price guides and almanacs are needed
Items may be taken to one of the branches (or you can contact us). Please call ahead to your local branch if you have a large quantity to donate. The value of the contributed items may be tax deductible.